In between her travels around the world Elizabeth occasionally organises boutique workshops for aspiring and established entrepreneurs and executives who are seriously interested in understanding the global approach, the secrets of internationalising a business and branding the successful ways to network in the global marketplace.
Go Global, in a few steps!
Naming, branding, strategy, leadership, vision, openness, connections and cross-cultural understanding are among the topics of Elizabeth's high-powered workshops, which include understanding and approaching new audiences in MENA, Africa and Asia.
Go Global, today! Select from these workshops:
Executive Mentoring, Coaching & Training: Go Global!
· Personal branding: Increase the value of your name, reinforce your professional profile, improve your key messaging!
· Hey, an Aspiring an Entrepreneur? Here’s Do’s and Don’ts! After that, the world is your oyster!
· Building an international brand: From conception to marketing to financing and to relationship building. Unlock your global market!
· How to build and grow a global organization: Opportunities & Challenges in international markets
· Values-based Decision-making
· Crisis Management: How to prep before a crisis strikes, how to deal with media & how to turn the crisis into an opportunity!
· Understanding your Leadership Capacity: Charismatic? Servant? Visionary? Autocratic? Get a full assessment of your Leadership Style to build on your strengths and eliminate your weaknesses!
· Diversity & Cross Cultural Understanding: Time to understand each other and collaborate!
· An Entrepreneur? Here are the Practical Tools that save (and build) you a Fortune!
· Divided we Fall, United we stand! Measuring the amount of Cultural Disorder in your Organization
· Time to Raise Capital: The Absolute Funding Secrets!
· Running a Non-Profit? What you need to know to maximize reach, grow your international impact and tap on funding resources.
Keynote Speaker: Yes you can!
· Values-Based Leadership for Organizational Excellence -VALORE™
· Building Relationships of Trust
· The Value of Mentoring
Communication Training: What do they Media want? What do YOU want from the Media?
· Tailored workshops on Media, Crisis Management & Public Speaking
· The Value-based approach in your Communications
· Developing Key Messages on Diversity, Inclusion, Social Responsibility
· Embracing Innovation & the Digital World
· Global Media: What are they about?
To participate you need to apply here